Defy Gravity, Reduce Pain
Inversion therapy utilizes your own weight to decompress, lengthen and strengthen the spine, and with the Stamina Seated Inversion System, it’s easier and more comfortable than ever. Foremost, getting on and off the chair is a breeze, which makes it ideal for users with limited mobility. You can also control the degree of your inversion by adjusting the nylon inversion-angle adjustment strap underneath the seat so that you never go beyond your comfort zone. The chair also features cushioned upholstery and padded handlebars to make sitting and maneuvering yourself in the chair as enjoyable as it is relieving.
A Safe, Secure Seat
Because inversion puts the body in a vulnerable position, the inversion chair comes equipped with many security devices that will keep you in place no matter how far back you invert yourself. After you seat yourself, the push-button ratcheting leg lock system with comfortable, foam-padded supports will secure your lower calf and ankle, and it is this locking mechanism that will hold your body weight. There is also a lap belt to further secure you in the chair.
The chair is built with heavy-duty steel construction, making it both durable and more secure. Even more, the skid-resistant rubber floor protectors not only preserve your flooring, but they also prevent the machine from moving.
- Easy to get on and off
- Adjustable lap belt for security
- Ratcheting leg lock system with push-button release
- Foam-padded ankle support
- Quick-adjust foot bar to accommodate different heights
- Cushioned, comfortable upholstery
- Inversion-angle adjustment strap to control the degree of inversion
- Padded handlebars for added comfort
- Skid-resistant rubber floor protectors for stability
- Heavy-duty steel frame construction
Use in your home for inversion therapy to decompress, lengthen and strengthen the spine.
Steel frame, cushioned upholstery seat
Light gray and black
Cushioned upholstery seat, padded handlebars, leg lock system with comfortable foam-padded supports, lap belt
Some assembly required
- 90 days on the parts / 3 years on the frame