The user-friendly, multi-function Powerline P2 Home Gym is cleverly engineered to offer free-range movements and exceptional range of motion for any size user. By combining an ergonomically correct press arm and a functional training arm, the P2 puts you in the unique position to have the best of both worlds: traditional exercises as well as functional training in a single, compact machine.
- Multi-Press Arms: Biomechanically designed for maximum chest concentration and outstanding muscle development. Comfortable, multi-position handgrips focus on distinct areas of the chest and triceps. Adjustable seat height assures you of a perfect fit.
- Lat Pulldown / High Pulley Station: Perform lat pull downs, triceps press downs, cable crossovers and many more high pulley exercises. Adjustable hold down pads stabilize your body for lifts beyond your body weight. Unique versatility allows you to increase the strength and endurance of your back muscles.
- Ab Crunch / Mid Pulley Station: Develop awesome abs and terrific triceps quickly at this strength training station. Biomechanically engineered for smooth, comfortable, full range of motion crunching movement. Specifically designed for firming, flattening and isolating the entire abdominal area.
- Functional Pulleys: Fixed pulleys allow users to perform a variety of exercises that recruit stabilizer muscles to exercise movements such as pec flys and converging presses, and swivel to adjust for a variety of different exercises with smooth, consistent resistance.
- Leg Extension / Leg Curl Station: When you're ready to build muscular legs and stronger knee joints, this leg developer is ready to help you meet your goals. The leg developer’s SmoothGlide Bearing System™ combined with the self-aligning leg cuffs guide you through the most demanding leg curls and leg extensions.
- Seated Row / Low Pulley Station: Essential for well-developed backs, seated row exercises build depth in the middle back and train the hard to reach lower lats. Low pulley swivels smoothly and fully to provide accurate resistance for cable curls, upright rows, shrugs, leg abduction, leg adduction and much more.
- Optional leg press can be mounted on either side of the gym and offer a 2:1 ratio for increased resistance. (Note: width of gym changes to 74")
- Powered by a 160 Lb. Alloy Weight Stack: Advanced alloy weight stack plates are machine drilled to exact specifications and employ stateof- the-art nylon bushings for super smooth and quiet operation. optional 50lb upgrade available.
Multi-Grip Press Arms feature 3-pairs of comfortable grip handles enabling you to work muscle groups from various angles for thorough development .
Perform chest, incline and shoulder presses with smooth and controlled range-of-motion.
Flip around to perform seated-rows for deep middle and lower lat development.
Adjustable at the pivot point as well as the seat and back pads, the P1X Press Arms offer the flexibility for any user.
POWERLINE 10 YEAR HOME WARRANTY
This Limited Express Warranty applies only in the United States to products manufactured or distributed by Body-Solid, Inc. ("Body-Solid") under the POWERLINE by Body-Solid brand name (hereinafter referred to as “Product”).
POWERLINE by Body-Solid warrants the In-Home Warranty as follows:
10 YEARS: Frame
1 YEAR: Parts
Power-Line warrants that the Product you have purchased for non-commercial, personal, family, or household use from Power-Line or from an authorized Power-Line reseller is free from defects in materials or workmanship under normal use during the warranty period.
Your sales receipt, showing the date of purchase of the Product, is your proof of the date of purchase.
This warranty extends only to you, the original purchaser. It is not transferable to anyone who subsequently purchases the Product from you.
It excludes expendable parts such as paint and finish.
This Warranty becomes VALID ONLY if the Product is assembled / installed according to the instructions / directions included with the Product.
POWERLINE IN-HOME WARRANTY
What Is Covered? During the warranty period, Body-Solid will, in its sole discretion, at no additional charge, provide the exclusive remedy of repair or replacement of the Product if it becomes materially defective, malfunctions, or otherwise fails to conform with this limited warranty under normal non-commercial, personal, family, or household use. In repairing the Product, Body-Solid may replace defective parts with new or, at Body-Solid's sole discretion, serviceable used parts that are equivalent to new parts in performance. All exchanged parts and Products replaced under this limited warranty will become the property of Body-Solid. Body-Solid reserves the right to change manufacturers of any part to cover any existing warranty.
How Long Coverage Lasts? Body-Solid warrants that the Product you have purchased for non-commercial, personal, family, or household use from Body-Solid or from an authorized POWERLINE by Body-Solid dealer will be free from any material defects in materials or workmanship under normal use during the warranty period from the date of purchase. Your sales receipt, showing the date of purchase of the Product, shall constitute proof of the date of purchase.
Important Additional Terms and Restrictions. This warranty extends only to the original purchaser. It is not transferable to anyone who subsequently purchases the Product. It excludes expendable parts such as paint and finish. It does not cover labor charges. While necessary maintenance or repairs of the Product can be performed by any company, we recommend that you use only Body-Solid or an authorized POWERLINE by Body-Solid dealer for best results. Improper or incorrectly performed maintenance or repair voids this warranty. Body-Solid neither assumes nor authorizes any third party to assume for it any other warranty.
This warranty is void under the following conditions: if the Product is not assembled/installed according to the instructions/directions included with the Product; if proof-of-purchase documentation or Product serial number is altered or forged; if the Product is used in a commercial, institutional or other public access environment; if the Product was not purchased from Body-Solid or from an authorized POWERLINE by Body-Solid dealer. This warranty does not extend to any Product that has been damaged or rendered defective: (a) as a result of accident, misuse, or abuse; (b) by the use of parts not manufactured or sold by Body-Solid; (c) by modification of the Product; (d) as a result of improper or incorrectly performed service or repair by anyone other than Body-Solid or an authorized POWERLINE by Body-Solid dealer or an authorized POWERLINE by Body-Solid warranty service provider; (e) as a result of failure to provide reasonable and necessary care as outlined in the owner's manual for the Product. Should any Product submitted for warranty service or replacement be found to be ineligible, an estimate of repair cost will be furnished and the repair will be made if requested by you upon Body-Solid's receipt of payment or acceptable arrangement of payment.
How to Redeem this Warranty. To redeem this warranty, you must contact Body-Solid at 1-800- 556-3113 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Body-Solid may elect to send a new part to remedy the defect. However in some cases, Body-Solid may need to directly repair or entirely replace the equipment in which case you will be given a Return Authorization Number by Body-Solid customer service. You then must return the Product, together with the Return Authorization Number and the sales receipt, in its original container (or equivalent) to the following address: Body-Solid, Inc., Attn: BODY-SOLID Warranty Dept., 1900 S. Des Plaines Ave., Forest Park, IL 60130. You must pre-pay any shipping charges, export taxes, customs duties and taxes, insurance, and any other charges associated with transportation of the Product. Body-Solid will not accept any Product returned on a freight collect basis or outside of Body-Solid's normal business hours. You are responsible for insuring any Product shipped or returned. You assume the risk of loss during shipment or return.
Add 50lbs. to your stack
Optional Leg Press Attachment
|Assembled Weight:||381lb / 172.82kg|
|71.00in / 1,803.40mm||50.00in / 1,270.00mm||83.00in/2,108.20mm|
|62.40in / 1,584.96mm||36.81in / 934.97mm||8.78in / 223.01mm|
|11.67 ft3 / 0.33 m3||112.80lb / 51.17kg|
|Package 2 Dimensions:||Length||Width||Height|
|53.94in / 1,370.08mm||32.40in / 822.96mm||7.48in / 189.99mm|
|7.57 ft3 / 0.21 m3||111.80lb / 50.71kg|
|Package 3 Dimensions:||Length||Width||Height|
|78.58in / 1,995.93mm||8.66in / 219.96mm||3.15in / 80.01mm|
|1.24 ft3 / 0.04 m3||30.80lb / 13.97kg||