Powerline PMP150 Multi-Press Rack is the perfect partner for users wanting to perform quality barbell movements with total safety. Significantly shorter than full cage power racks and half racks, the PMP150 does not compromise quality. This rack is built with a heavy-duty 2”x2” steel mainframe and can handle up to 600 lbs. The 7-degree reverse pitch accommodates natural lifting paths for biomechanically correct workouts. The PMP150 includes adjustable lift offs and over-sized safeties for peace of mind as well as Olympic weight storage posts for quick and easy access to your weights. Users can perform squats, shoulder presses, bench presses and more in the comfort of a stable and sturdy press rack.
- Heavy-duty 2”x2” steel mainframe
- Adjustable lift-offs and over-sized safeties
- Olympic weight storage posts
- 7 degree reverse pitch accommodates natural lifting paths
- Perform squats, shoulder presses, bench presses & more
- Weight Capacity: 600 lbs.
- Product Weight: 88.2 lbs.
- Dimensions: 45.7”L x 60.2”W x 71.3”H
- Warranty: Powerline 10-Year Home Warranty
This Limited Express Warranty applies only in the United States to products manufactured or distributed by Body-Solid, Inc. ("Body-Solid") under the POWERLINE by Body-Solid brand name (hereinafter referred to as “Product”).
POWERLINE by Body-Solid warrants the In-Home Warranty as follows:
10 YEARS: Frame
1 YEAR: Parts
Power-Line warrants that the Product you have purchased for non-commercial, personal, family, or household use from Power-Line or from an authorized Power-Line reseller is free from defects in materials or workmanship under normal use during the warranty period.
Your sales receipt, showing the date of purchase of the Product, is your proof of the date of purchase.
bar weight bench not included