The Marcy® Two-Piece Olympic Bench features an independent utility bench and barbell crutches for a total body workout experience.
Use the bench for traditional incline, decline or flat chest presses, or move it out of the way to perform squats and lunges. The utility bench features a total leg developer and preacher curl pad with arm curl handle.
Reach your full potential with the Marcy® Two-Piece Olympic Bench.
Maximum Weight Capacities
- Maximum weight on Crutches: 300lb
- Maximum weight capacity (including user weight) on Bench: 600lb
- Assembled Dimensions: 65.75"L x 65.50"W x 64.50"H
- Versatile two-piece Olympic bench
- Features independent utility bench and barbell crutches
- Fully adjustable back pad for incline, decline and flat chest presses
- Two-piece design allows for walk-in squat and lunge exercises
- Total leg developer targets glutes, hamstrings and quadriceps
- Preacher curl bicep pad with removable bicep curl bar
- Contoured foam roller pads
The Marcy Two-Piece Olympic Bench MD-879 is adjustable at several points for your convenience. Adjust the back pad to decline, flat, and incline angles to change up your workout. And, the barbell catch / squat rack and adjustable curl pad are height adjustable for your comfort.
Separate Bench and Bar Catch / Squat Rack
Unlike many Olympic benches, the MD-879 barbell catch / squat rack is not attached to the bench. Simply move the bench away from the barbell catch to use it as a squat rack.
Included Storage Space for Weight Place
For added convenience, the MD-879 Olympic Bench barbell catch has two Olympic pegs to store your weight plates and avoid cluttering your workout space.
Preacher Curls with Preacher Curl Pad / Curl Handle. And, Leg Extensions with Leg Developer
Use the preacher curl pad and curl handle for preacher curls. Preacher curls take better aim at your biceps than regular curls.
The included leg developer provides the option to do leg curls and leg extensions. Leg extensions are great for working out your quadriceps
Incline Bench Exercises - Incline Presses
With multiple backpad positions, the MD-879 provides a wide array of angles to pinpoint specific muscles. Incline Bench Presses target your chest muscles as presses do, however, the incline bench press focuses more on your upper chest muscles.