he full-commercial Pro Clubline SOIB250 Incline Bench is designed to meet any facility’s requirements and offer a great platform for performing the incline bench press movement.
The SOIB250 is set at a 30° angle ideal for targeting upper pecs, anterior deltoid, and triceps muscles while placing less stress on the shoulder and rotator cuff.
Built with 2”x3” heavy-duty 11-gauge steel mainframe construction, the SOIB250 Incline Bench features solid lift-offs and durable double-stitched upholstery that will stand up to the heaviest weights.
An integrated spotter platform on the SOIB250 ensures maximum safety during heavy lifts.
The composite lining on the bar catches protects bars and benches.
Premium commercial components ensure dependability and reliability even in heavy use, high-traffic gyms, and clubs.
- 30° backrest angle and adjustable seat pad
- Ideal for targeting upper pecs, anterior deltoid, and triceps muscles
- Durable double-stitched upholstery
- Spotter Stand included
- 2”x3” heavy-duty 11-gauge mainframe construction
- Backpad Width: 11.5”
- Weight Capacity: 1000 lbs.
- Product Weight: 174 lbs.
- Dimensions: 73.8”L x 49.6”W x 62.6”H
|Assembled Weight:||174lb / 78.93kg|
|74.00in / 1,879.60mm||50.00in / 1,270.00mm||62.00in/1,574.80mm|