Heavy Duty Flat Incline Decline Bench GFID71
Without a doubt, the cornerstone of all strength training equipment is the Flat/Incline/Decline Bench and nothing comes close to the GFID71. The heavy-duty 2" x 3" steel frame can easily handle a load capacity of 600 Lbs. The back and seat pads lock into eight positions to align your body for perfect posture in all your exercises while the ultra-thick DuraFirm upholstery supports you comfortably through the most intense workouts. Lock your legs in the T-Bar Leg Hold Down featuring oversize rollers for extra comfort and stability while you perform upper and lower abdominal exercises as well as incline and decline strength training. Convenient transport wheels let you move the GFID71 effortlessly in and out of any rack for the ultimate in versatility. Full Commercial Warranty.
- Independent back (ladder style) and seat pad (pull pin) adjustments
- Back pad declines with seat incline for bent knee ab crunch position
- Included leg hold down
- Transport wheels for easy movement
- 11 gauge, 2”x3” steel construction
- Optional attachments, Leg Developer GLDA3, Preacher Curl GPCA1, Lat Row GLRA81
- Back pad adjusts to -15º, 0º, 25º, 45º, 60º and 80º
- Seat pad adjusts to -10º, 0º, 10º, 20º, 30º, 45º and 60º
- Height to pad–at position 20”
- Weight Capacity: 600 lbs.
- Product Weight: 100 lbs.
- Body-Solid Commercial Rated Warranty
- 59"L x 27"W x 22"H
BODY-SOLID COMMERCIAL RATED
This Warranty applies only in the United States to products manufactured or distributed by Body-Solid, Inc.(Body-Solid) under the Body-Solid brand name.
BODY-SOLID warrants the Commercial Warranty as follows:
LIFETIME: Frame & Welds
3 YEARS: Pulleys, Bushings, Bearings, Hardware, Plates, Guide Rods
1 YEAR: Cables, Upholstery, Grips (Normal Wear)
|Assembled Weight:||100lb / 45.36kg|
|59.00in / 1,498.60mm||27.00in / 685.80mm||22.00in/558.80mm|
|57.48in / 1,459.99mm||24.41in / 620.01mm||7.87in / 199.90mm|
|6.39 ft3 / 0.18 m3||109.09lb / 49.48kg|