Because motorless treadmills are low maintenance, the Avari Adjustable Height Treadmill is an affordable way to run or walk indoors. This light, foldable treadmill can be used anywhere in a home or apartment because it’s non-electric. Plus, it wheels and stores away easily.
Performance Without the Cost
The Avari Adjustable Treadmill with magnetic resistance means you have a smooth, quiet workout. The dual flywheels also aid in making your workout as smooth as possible. There are three levels of incline to vary your workout and challenge your muscles in different ways: 8 degree for the lowest setting, 6 1/2 degree for the middle setting and 5 degree for the highest setting. For even more intensity, you can increase the resistance. But no matter how intense your workout is, the machine itself remains stable because of the stabilizer caps while you feel secure on the textured, non-slip surface.
During long sessions, you will stay motivated and on track with the InTouch® Fitness Monitor, which tracks workout time, speed, distance, total distance, calories burned and scans with simple, three-button control.
- Three levels of incline to vary your workout: 8° for the lowest setting, 6 1/2° for the middle setting and 5° for the highest setting
- InTouch® Fitness Monitor tracks workout time, speed, distance, total distance, calories burned, and scans all functions
- 8 levels of adjustable magnetic resistance
- Weighted flywheel for smooth workouts
- No electrical outlet needed and no motor to maintain
- Lightweight and with wheels for easy portability
- Textured, non-slip walking surface
- Folds for storage
- Running belt size: 41.75”L x 12.5”W
Use at home to improve cardiovascular fitness, tone and strengthen legs, hips, and thighs
Steel frame, textured, non-slip walking surface
8 levels of magnetic resistance
Padded handle bar, textured, non-slip walking surface
Improves cardiovascular fitness, tones and strenghtens legs, hips, and thighs
Some assembly required
50 x 27 x 50.25
- 3 years frame/90 days parts