An Upgraded Water Rowing Experience
Unlike the 1445, the Elite Wave Water Rowing Machine includes an upgraded, high-end fitness monitor and a chest strap heart rate sensor. Programmed to sync seamlessly with the multi-function monitor, the data the sensor provides allows you to tailor your workout. For example, you can target a certain heart rate for weight loss or to increase endurance by adjusting your rowing speed and therefore, your rowing intensity. In addition to pulse, the multi-function monitor also tracks distance, time, calories burned, stroke count and strokes per minute to further motivate you during your rowing session. For further customization, users can also add or remove water using the included siphon to either increase or decrease the resistance. Take your workout a step further by following along with three free, expert-guided online exercise routines on your smartphone or tablet.
True, Tranquil Rowing
Instead of air or hydraulic resistance, the Elite Wave Water Rowing Machine emulates actual rowing with lifelike water resistance. The paddles glide through the water housed in the reservoir, making the rowing stroke smooth from start to finish, and like rowing on a body of water, the resistance increases infinitely the faster you row. Not only does this feel like rowing on water, it sounds like water. Different stroke speeds and intensities vary water motion, resulting in realistic water resonance.
In addition to its natural, fluid resistance, the Elite Wave Water Rowing Machine features many performance upgrades that push you to row harder, faster and longer. When mounting the rower, you will immediately notice the ease and customization of the footplates and straps. The footplates, which accommodate a wide range of foot sizes with their adjustable length, feature a heel strap that secures the feet while also allowing the heel to rise higher for a wider range of motion. There are also quick-adjust straps with finger loops so you can quickly secure your feet – even in the middle of the workout. Once you push, extend and bend, the seat glides atop the aluminum rowing beam, providing a smoother workout.
Designed with the User in Mind
Performance is meaningless if you can’t or don’t want to use the equipment, and that’s why the Wave Water rower was built for comfort and convenience. With a wide, molded seat to accommodate users of all sizes and a padded, textured rowing handle, you can build your strength and endurance in ease. When setting up the rower, the leveling end caps with a dial ensure stability. After your workout, storing your Wave Water rower is easy – just fold the frame and roll the rower into a closet or corner.
- Upgraded with a high-end fitness monitor and chest strap heart rate sensor that syncs wirelessly with that monitor
- Three free, online video workouts included with purchase
- Wave Water resistance feels and sounds like rowing on the water
- Water resistance provides a dynamic rowing stroke with infinite resistance levels
- Siphon included for filling and removing water from reservoir
- Wide, molded seat for comfort
- Ball-bearing rollers for smooth seat gliding
- Aluminum rowing beam for smoother rowing
- Padded, textured rowing handle for better grip
- Adjustable-length footplates accommodate a wide range of foot sizes
- Adjustable foot straps with quick-adjust loops to easily secure feet
- Folding frame for storage
- Wheels for transport
- Leveling endcaps with dial to ensure stability
3 years frame/90 days parts